|Title(s)||Lord of the Golden Army|
Sword King of the Middle Army
Bearer of the word Flame
|Epithet||The Laughing God|
The Glitter God
|Occupation||Ruler of 111,111 universes|
Personality and description
Incubus is immortal due to an as of yet unrevealed aspect of his power.
Incubus has the ability to enter dreams and self-identifies there as the singular God. Incubus uses his power over dreams to help people realize their ambitions at a price,  effectively making them his emissaries.
A folk saying says that his mirth is more brittle than a fingernail, and he is not one to jest with. Incubus does not dance. Incubus is probably gay, but he is gay for ambition the most of all.
After the Universal War, Incubus rose to power as one of seven victors who claimed ownership over the Wheel. By the Pact of the Seven Part World, he came into possession of 111,111 universes and the Key of Kings of each.
His worlds suffer from brutal anarchy, with what little of value there picked apart by warlords he hand raised from the remnants of the most powerful army in the universe - probably by giving these warlords Emissary power, but ultimately letting them waste away in his fortress on Throne. This also implies that his army (The Golden Army and the Middle Army may or may not be the same) has largely fell apart. Yet, he is rebuilding this army.
Jagganoth and the other demiurges keep taunting him that he is not the rightful ruler of his part of the Seven Part World. It has been alluded that his throne actually belonged to Maya, who fits his description of being a fat, washed-up drunk.
He might conspire against the rest of the Seven so that he can gloat over everyone's demise.
- Incubus' name was originally supposed to be Michael, but Abbadon decided against it because it didn't sound threatening enough.
- Incubus represents the sin of Lust, but mainly in a metaphorical sense. Mainly.
- ↑ Orbitaldropkick (January 12, 2015). Another sketch of the Big 7.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Wielder of Names 3-42 to 3-44
- ↑ KSBD Tumblr
- ↑ Abbadon (April 17, 2014). KSBD 3:45. Chapter 3. Page 45.
- ↑ KSBD Tumblr 2016-10-30
- ↑ Seeker of Thrones 4-24
- ↑ Seeker of Thrones 4-25
- ↑ Seeker of Thrones 4-26
- ↑ KSBD Tumblr 2016-03-03
- ↑ KSBD Tumblr 2016-10-17
- ↑ Abbadon (May 21, 2014). KSBD 3:48. Chapter 3. Page 48.
- ↑ KSBD Tumblr 2016-03-01
- ↑ Seeker of Thrones 4-28
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 Seeker of Thrones 4-29
- ↑ KSBD 4-55 to 4-56 (CHAPTER 4)
- ↑ Abbadon (December 19, 2014). KSBD 4:72-73. Chapter 4. Pages 72-73.
- ↑ KSBD Tumblr 2017-01-18
- ↑ Vylus and Abbadon (January 31, 2015). Interview #1.