- The names of these works are speculative and have not been officially recognized.
This is a list of songs and poems found throughout Kill Six Billion Demons.
The King on the Throne
- The king on the throne, alone one day,
- Took all the words in his mouth and threw them away,
- First came the servants, the first of the seen,
- Who built him a house, and kept his hearth clean
- Next came the tall men of stone and cold fire,
- To seek out all sinners and add to the pyre.
- Then came the beloved, the storied and told,
- The first to lay claim to the cosmos of old.
- Last came the white men of bones, teeth, and eyes,
- Who swallow all truths and spit out only lies.
The Orders Four
- What makes a knight?
- A shining blade or bloody battered steel?
- Let us name the Orders Four and the truth within reveal.
- The Geas Knight unknown by name, the seeker proud and true,
- His endless quest hath rent the stars yet known is he by few,
- The Peregrine, whose bell always rings the crack of breaking day,
- Its nameless peal will drive the ceaseless evil from the ways,
- The Bloody Knight, belligerent, her edge tastes skulls and lives,
- The viscera of common men and royalty besides,
- The Mendicant, the beggar knight, roughly clad and shod,
- He lives as though he were a beast, but fights he as a God.
- Our lady's quite a portly one,
- But rarely does she eat.
- She cracks apart the bones of God,
- And sucks off all the meat.