|Title(s)||Imperiatrix of the Gates of Fire|
The Blood Flower
Bearer of the word Glory
|Occupation||Ruler of 111,111 Universes (including Earth and Mykos)|
Mottom, whose translated name means Mother Om, is a demiurge and one of the seven Lords of Infinity. Solomon David also refers to her as Nadia, as her real name is Nadia Om, wife of the late Hastet-Om.
When the multiverse erupted in Universal War, Mottom emerged victorious alongside the demiurges Jagganoth, Incubus, Gog-Agog, Mammon, Solomon David, and Jadis. Together they formed the organization currently known as the seven Lords of Infinity and forged the Pact of the Seven Part World. Through this agreement, each demiurge would be granted dominion over 111,111 universes, though not every world lies under their direct control.
Later, Mottom would be seen in the concordance of the demiurges. Of the Seven, only she, Gog-Agog, and Solomon David arrive while the rest of the lords send their representatives. Nadia chastises the representatives of Mammon and Incubus, calling them a "pencil pusher" and a "prostitute", respectively. She comments Jagganoth's absence was to be expected. When Gog-Agog and Solomon David speak out, she insults them too and hints she knows something about the whereabouts of Zoss, who is preparing to move against them.
When Mottom is first seen, she appears as a slender, young woman with golden hair, blue lipstick, and an open blouse. Somehow, her appearance has changed dramatically since the end of the war. She now wears elaborate orange vestments and an extremely wide-brimmed hat covered in tassels.Her face is now hideous and mummified, with dark brown, wrinkled skin. The color of her eyes have also changed, going from blue to a deep gold. Although, it appears that when holding her court, Nadia Om still looks young and fresh.
As the embodiment of gluttony, Nadia is rather irritable and possesses a short temper, though other demiurges seem accustomed to this behavior. At all times she keeps a hefty supply of food around her, mostly in bowls on the heads of her servants. When her temper flares, she is shown making painful jabs at this food with a prong, much to the chagrin of her servants.
As one of the Seven, Nadia is extraordinarily powerful, though the true extent of her abilities and how she exercises them is currently unknown. In any case, she is able to fight the most powerful beings in existence to a stalemate.
- In Christianity, gluttony is one of the seven deadly sins and is associated with the color orange. Mottom's theme is based on this vice.
- ↑ Abbadon (April 17, 2014). KSBD 3:45. Chapter 3. Page 45.
- ↑ Abbadon (December 10, 2014). KSBD 4:71. Chapter 4. Page 71.
- ↑ Abbadon (January 28, 2015). KSBD 4:76. Chapter 4. Page 76.
- ↑ Wielder of Names 3-45 to 3-46 (Mykos)
- ↑ Abbadon (April 26, 2014). KSBD 3:46. Chapter 3. Page 46.
- ↑ Abbadon (May 14, 2014). KSBD 3:47. Chapter 3. Page 47.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Abbadon (May 21, 2014). KSBD 3:48. Chapter 3. Page 48.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Abbadon (December 19, 2014). KSBD 4:72-73. Chapter 4. Pages 72-73.
- ↑ http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wielder-of-names-4-67/