According to Abbadon, U.M. only has an alphabet when engaging the low speech, which can be seen untranslated in some places in the comic. Names and other terms may be transliterated into the Latin alphabet in a more or less systematic way (though some names have variants).
"Aesma", "Asma", and "Ashma" refer to the same person, for example, while the word "ATUN" (meaning praise) is also seen as "ATYN". Payam's name is given as "Pavam" when 82 recites the Prayer and the name "YISUN" is written as Y-S-U-N when spelled out loud.
Transliterated terms are always written in capital letters. In this system, it seems the letters "V" and "Y" represent liquid consonants  as shown by the words "YTTR", the prefix "YS-", "IMVTTR", and "VAM".
- VM ASRA, VM ITTM (To the sky, to the other-side that is not sky)
- YISUN PATTM ATTRA AM (YISUN is the Universal Lord)
- AUN VS UTTR (Of nothing he was)
- AUN VS YA (And nothing he is now)
- YTTR AM! (What a paradox!)
- ATOMUS UNSM (We must constantly seek salvation and perfection through division.)
- VM ITTR A VSK PRET (Seek heaven through violence.)
- YISUN ATUN! (Praise YISUN!)
From this passage, several terms can be properly defined, while the word "ATUM" is defined in chapter two on a signpost.
- ASRA: noun (sky, heaven)
- ATUM: noun (body)
- ATUN: verb (praise)
- ITTM: noun (lit. that which is not sky)
- VM: verb (seek, go to)
Titles and honorifics Edit
- Pankrator — an official title designated to people of extraordinary high social status; only Jagganoth and Au Vam are known to hold this title
- It is very likely the term Pankrator is derived from Pantocrator, which is a Greek title held by Jesus that means "almighty" or "all-powerful".
- Pre — a diminutive of pree, it is used as a term of endearment
- Pree — a respectful term used exclusively when referring to women
- Preem — a term of respect and a shortened version of the word supreme; it is almost always used when referring to men
- Yot — a title of unknown connotations
- Ys — a title given to deities born of YIS
- Un — a title given to deities born of UN
- For humans who have not consumed blue devil liquor, U.M. is completely unintelligible, but those who have appear to have no difficulty speaking or understanding it.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Abbadon (December 12, 2013). KSBD 2:34. Chapter 2. Page 34.
- ↑ http://killsixbilliondemons.com/?comic=ksbd-3-37#comment-3662
- ↑ http://killsixbilliondemons.com/?comic=ksbd-2-31#comment-453
- ↑ Orbitaldropkick (June 3, 2014). The Lie of the Water House.
- ↑ Abbadon (January 21, 2014). KSBD 3:37. Chapter 3. Page 37.
- ↑ Abbadon (November 12, 2013). KSBD 2:32. Chapter 2. Page 32.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-3-49/#comment-4074
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/433/
- ↑ http://killsixbilliondemons.com/?comic=ksbd-2-3
- ↑ http://killsixbilliondemons.com/?comic=ksbd-2-35